Participants and graduates of our SISTER2sister program also have access to our Butterfly Support program which is a wraparound service linking girls in to additional support services in the community as needed e.g. emergency accommodation, legal aid and counseling services.
- To provide all welfare and personal support services to the present and past beneficiaries of the SISTER2sister Program in order to enable them to create a better life for themselves and overcome the daily challenges they face
- To assist present beneficiaries in their daily challenges so that they can focus on their participation in the SISTER2sister Program
- To assist beneficiaries with accommodation and personal requirement as necessary
- To support beneficiaries in their quest for making a better life by providing them with access to community resources and facilities as required
- To ensure beneficiaries are at all times out of harms way
- To enable beneficiaries to deal with the day to day challenges they face in order to ensure they are in a position to fully focus on the benefits of the SISTER2sister Program
If you would like to get involved in this program please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org